Sugar Free Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
Ingredients225 g Self-raising flour 7 g Cacao Powder 90 g Natvia 1 egg 40 g Organic butter, melted 250 ml Skim Milk Sauce: 14 g Cacao Powder 90 g Natvia 312 ml Boiling water
- Preheat oven to 180C or 350F.
- Whisk egg, milk and butter/margarine together and pour into dry ingredients.
- Stir gently until just combined (don’t overbeat or pudding will be tough). Spread mixture into a 2 litre ovenproof dish.
- To make sauce, dissolve Natvia and cacao/cocoa with the boiling water and gently pour over the pudding mix.
- Running it over a spoon will stop it breaking up the pudding.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until a knife comes out of the pudding clean…not through to the sauce.