Walnut Banana Chocolate Chip Cake Bites
Servings 24 mini muffins
Ingredients3 each ripe bananas mashed/pureed 1/4 cup/45g/1.5 oz Natvia 1/3 cup/65g/2.2 oz Extra virgin cold-pressed coconut oil, melted 1 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz Vanilla Extract 1 large egg 1 cup/125g/4.2 oz Cake Flour/Plain flour 1 cup/125g/4.2 oz whole wheat cake flour/whole wheat plain flour 1 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz baking powder 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 cup/80g/2.8 oz vegan dark chocolate chips 24 each walnuts to top
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- Beat egg & Natvia until fluffy.
- Add in melted coconut oil & continue to beat until light foam appears.
- Fold in vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flours, baking powder, salt.
- Beat in 1/3 of the dry mix into the wet ingredients at a time, until all is combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Line 24 mini muffin pans with baking cups.
- Pour batter until the rim of the cups. Top with a walnut on each mini muffins.
- Bake for 10~15 minutes until toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!