SUGAR FREE CHOCOLATE TART
Makes 16 slices
150 g butter
0.5 cup Natvia
1.75 cup plain flour
0.25 cup almond meal
0.25 cup cocoa
1 egg yolk
400 g sugar free dark chocolate, finely chopped
120 mls milk
- For the pastry beat butter and Natvia together in electric mixer.
- Add flour, almond meal, cocoa powder and continue mixing. Add egg yolk while mixing.
- On lightly floured surface, form a dough ball with the mix. Wrap with cling wrap and rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough and flatten to 5mm thickness. Line onto a tart tin or tray. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 180C.
- For the filling, bring milk and cream to a simmer, pour into the dark chocolate. Stir until all the chocolate are melted and well combined.
- Pour onto the tart base and bake for 30-35 minutes at 130C.
- Cool to serve.