Apple Walnut Loaf
1.25 cup gluten free flour
0.5 cup hazelnut or walnut meal
0.33 cup Natvia
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
0.25 cup butter, cold and chopped
0.25 cup milk of choice
2 apples cored, peeled, and diced
0.5 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a loaf pan.
- Mix together, gluten free flour, meal, Natvia, cinnamon, and butter until butter is pea sized.
- Add egg and milk and mix until combined.
- Add diced apples and fold through combined.
- Pour into loaf pan and sprinkle with walnuts.
- Place into preheated oven and bake for 40-50 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.