Earl Grey Cakes
0.5 cup milk of choice
3 teaspoon Earl Grey tea
0.75 cup butter, room temperature
0.66 cup Natvia
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
0.5 cup plain yogurt
2 cup plain flour
3 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease 12 small cake pans.
- Bring milk and earl grey to simmer and remove from heat. Set aside.
- Paddle butter until light and fluffy.
- Add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Add milk mixture and yogurt and mix until combined,
- Add flour and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Fill pans 3/4 of the way full and bake for 12-15 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.