Sugar-Free Orange and Chocolate Cheesecake
1.5 cup almonds (processed to crumbs)
80 g butter, melted
2 tablespoon Natvia
2 tablespoon cocoa
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
800 g cream cheese
200 g heavy cream
200 g Natvia
3 whole eggs + 1 yolk
50 g sugar free dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- Line the bottom of a springform cake tin with detachable walls with parchment paper.
- Place all the ingredients for the crust in a food processor and mix until well combined.
- Transfer the content to the tin and use your hands to evenly distribute the crust. Also come up on walls with a little bit of mixture.
- Place into the oven and bake for 10 minutes. Take it off and set aside to cool. Increase the oven temperature to 450F.
- Meanwhile, whisk the cream cheese with the sweetener until smooth.
- Add the eggs and yolk one by one and mix after each addition.
- Stir in the zest from the two oranges. Cut one orange in halves and juice one half. Pour the juice into the cheese mixture.
- Also add the heavy cream and stir well.
- Pour the filling over the chilled crust and slam the baking tin on the working surface so that any air bubble will be eliminated.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 220C, and then decrease the heat to 160C. Bake for 25-30 minutes until the edges are just set.
- Let the cheesecake cool down in the oven, and then place in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Grate the chocolate over the cake before serving.