Sugar Free Whoopie Pies
300 g self-raising flour
50 g cocoa
2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1 cup Natvia
0.33 cup sunflower oil
150 mls buttermilk
50 g butter
0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup Natvia icing
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan forced and line flat square baking tray.
- Mix the flour, cocoa, bicarb, and Natvia in a bowl. Whisk the egg, oil and buttermilk together, then fold in the dry ingredients. Add boiling water or hot milk if necessary.
- Spoon big spoonfuls of cake dough onto the tray. Bake for 12 mins-15mins or until firm to touch.
- Cool the cakes on wire rack.
- For the frosting mix the butter and Natvia icing until soft and well combined.
- Sandwich 2 cakes together with the frosting.
- Serve as is, or with cream and sprinkles!