Summer Tart with Lime Glaze
IngredientsCrust: 1/2 cup Natvia 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, softened Filling: 250 g cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup Natvia 1 tsp vanilla extract Topping: Fresh fruits to your liking (diabetics please be mindful of the natural sugar or fructose content) : Strawberries, Blueberries, Kiwi, Mango, Orange. Glaze: 1 tbsp cornstarch Half lime, juiced and zested 1/4 cup Natvia Whipped cream, or thick cream for extra topping
- Preheat oven to 180˚C.
- In food processor combine Natvia, flour, and butter, and process until they form a ball. Take the dough and transfer to a medium size 20cm round pan, press and cover evenly. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes.
- For the filling beat the cream cheese, Natvia, and vanilla together until smooth. Spread over the crust.
- Slice the fruits to 1/2 cm thick slices and lay on top of the filling.
- For the glaze combine the cornstarch, lime juice, and Natvia in a small saucepan and cook for about 2 minutes until it thickens. Set to cool for at least 15 minutes
- Glaze of the fruit toppings. Set aside in the fridge before serving.