Ingredients1/2 cup Butter Pinch of Salt (kosher) 3/4 cup Natvia 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract 2 cups Almond Flour 1/3 cup Flaked Almonds
- Start by adding 1/2 soft butter to a mixing bowl.
- Add 3/4 Cup Natvia to the mixing bowl with the butter.
- Use an electric beater to beat/cream the ingredients until mixed evenly (until soft).
- Add 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract as well as 1 tsp of Almond Extract to the mixture in the bowl.
- Add a pinch of kosher salt to the bowl and begin to stir vigorously.
- Add 2 cups of Almond Flour whilst continuing to stir.
- Once evenly mixed and the consistency has become a more solid texture, roll the mixture into small palm sized balls.
- Once palm sized balls, place the balls down and roll them into small sausages and then shape the sausage into a crescent shape ready for baking.
- Once all of the mixture has become crescent shapes, roll the crescents back and forth through flaked almonds and place on a lined flat baking tray.
- Once on the baking tray, place the crescents in the oven for approximately 15 minutes at 175°C.