Sugar Free Banana Loaf Cake
- 2 large bananas, mashed
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup light tasting olive oil or vegetable oil
- 2 cups self raising flour
- ½ cup Natvia
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbs walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 160ºC. Lightly grease and line a regular sized loaf tin.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl sift in the flour and then add the remaining ingredients. Stir to combine. Add the wet ingredients and then stir using a spatula until just combined. Spoon into the loaf tin. Sprinkle with the walnuts and extra cinnamon
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and stand on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from the tin and rest on a wire rack until cool.