Sunflower Seed Butter Choc Chip Cookies
Ingredients2 cups of all purpose flour or almond meal flour ¾ cup of Natvia 1 cup of butter 2 large eggs ½ cup of chocolate chips ½ cup sunflower seeds butter
- Pre heat the oven to 180º C.
- In a large bowl add the all purpose flour, Natvia, sunflower seed butter and chocolate chips.
- Make a whole in the middle of the dry ingredients and add the eggs and butter.
- Whisk until everything is well combined and there are no clumps.
- Put the mixture in the freezer for 10 minutes before baking them.
- After chilled, make little balls and place them in the pan. Remember that cookies always expand a bit so make sure to leave enough space between them (or you will end with a giant cookie, not that bad either).
- Bake them for 12 minutes. If you like your cookies extra gooey bake them just 9 - 10 minutes.