Vegan Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
140 g Natvia (2/3 Cup)
280 g Self Raising Flour (2 Cups)
4 tablespoon Cacao
250 g Almond milk (1 Cup)
2 teaspoon Vanilla
2 tablespoon Vegan Margarine, melted
FOR THE SAUCE
65 g Cacao (1/2 Cup)
170 g Natvia (1 Cup)
750 g Boiling Water (3 Cups)
- Preheat oven to 180C, grease an oven proof dish with butter
- In a mixing bowl combine the Natvia, flour and 4 tbsp of cacao. Add the almond milk, margarine and vanilla.
- Pour into the greased oven proof dish.
- For the sauce; In a small bowl combine the Natvia and Cacao. Sprinkle the mixture over the top of the batter.
- Pour the boiling water over the top of the batter
- Bake for 25-30 minutes
- Serve warm with coconut yoghurt or sugar free vegan ice cream
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|