2 Large eggs
190 g Natvia (1 cup)
85 g Chocolate Fangks (1/2 cup)
110 g Vegetable oil (1/2 cup)
2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
250 g Self-raising flour (2 cups)
2 Zucchini (finely grated)
125 g Chopped walnuts (3/4 cup)
55 g melted dark chocolate
100 g Unsalted butter
50 g Natvia (1/4 cup)
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Whisk eggs until beaten, then add Natvia, Fangks, oil, vanilla and a pinch of salt and mix until combined.
- Stir in the flour, zucchini and walnuts.
- Pour into a greased and lined brownie tin and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- For the icing, beat the butter until light and fluffy.
- Add the Natvia and beat to combine, then add the melted chocolate. Stir in well.
- Ice the cooled cake and serve.
|Carb||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|