How could you say no to Cheesecake? And when its strawberry flavour! Yes please!
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and moreover on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
- Serves: 10
- Prep: 30 Minutes
- Chill: 2-3 Hours
Natvia Strawberry Jam
Cream Cheese, softened
Natvia Natural Sweetener
Vanilla Pod, scarped seeds removed
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease a rectangle brownie tin and line with foil.
- Combine the ingredients for the base ensuring it is mixed well.
- Press the mixture evenly into the base of the tin and bake for 15-20 minutes. Leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle gelatine over boiling water in a heatproof jug. Whisk with a fork until gelatine has dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Once the base has cooled spread a thin layer of Natvia Strawberry jam evenly over the base.
- With an electric beater, beat cream cheese, Natvia and vanilla until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in gelatine mixture until combined.
- Fold in whipped cream. Pour mixture into prepared pan, levelling top with a spatula. Cover. Refrigerate overnight or until set.
- Remove the cheesecake from pan. Decorate top of cheesecake with diced strawberry. Serve.
You may also like...
Use of this site constitutes acceptance
Create your new collection