15 Minute Cranberry Sauce
Prep: 5 Minutes
Cook: 15 Minutes
- 4 cups/480g/1 lb whole fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup/90g Natvia
- 2 each clementine , zested and juiced or 1 navel orange
- 1/2 cup/125ml Water
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Put all of the ingredients into a saucepan, stir briefly, cover and bring to a boil over medium heat (about 5 minutes).
- Remove the cover and reduce the heat to bring the sauce down to a simmer.
- Cook 10 more minutes, stirring periodically, until thickened and smooth. Turn off the heat.
- Use the back of a fork to gently burst any cranberries that are still whole. Stir a few more times before transferring to a serving bowl.