Vegan Ice Cream Chocolate Hazelnut Cake Pops
Prep: 40 Minutes
Cook: 20 Minutes
IngredientsFor the Cake:
- 1/2 cup/125ml Almond Milk unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp Apple Cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup/45g Natvia Sweetener
- 2 tbsp/40ml Canola oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup/60g Spelt flour
- 2 tbsp/15g Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp/60ml coconut yogurt or cream
- 4 each mini waffle cones
- 60-70g sugar free vegan chocolate
- 1/3 cup/40g crushed hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, curdle the almond milk with the vinegar. Whisk in the natvia, oil, vanilla, and salt, and sift in the baking powder, soda, cocoa powder and spelt flour. Whisk again. Once mixed, divide between 6 cupcake patties and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Once cooked, let the cakes cool for 10 minutes, then remove from patties and using a fork, turn the cake into crumbs, Mix in the coconut yogurt, until the cake can be formed into balls.
- Divide this mix into 4, and press into small waffle cones, making sure the top looks rounded.
- Dip the cake end of the cone into chocolate, and sprinkle with hazelnuts. Let the chocolate set, and enjoy!