Apple and Carrot Strudel
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats.
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 30 minutes
1 Sheet puff pastry
1 Small carrot, grated
1 Small apple, grated
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
36 g Hazelnut meal (1/4 cup)
1 Egg + 1 tbs milk, whisked together
- Preheat the oven to 160C
- Place the pastry on a lined baking tray and fold into thirds. Unfold and using a sharp knife, cut strips along the two outer thirds of the pastry.
- Combine the filling ingredients and dollop in the middle of the pastry.
- Take the strips and fold them inwards towards the opposite side of the pastry, alternating between each side so that they overlap over the filling.
- Brush the pastry with the egg and milk wash and then sprinkle with extra Natvia.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes, until golden brown
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|