Apple Crumble Slice
You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
70 g Plain flour (1/3 Cup)
35 g slivered almonds (1/3 Cup)
2 tablespoon Natvia
0.5 teaspoon Cinnamon
50 g Butter, melted
150 g Butter unsalted, solid
90 g Natvia (1/2 cup)
1 tablespoon vanilla essence
70 g buttermilk (1/3 Cup)
180 g self-raising flour (1 1/2 cups)
400 g Tinned apples
1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 160C
- In a bowl, mix in the plain flour, silvered almonds, 2 tbsp Natvia, 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, and the melted butter.
- In another bowl, beat the solid butter, 1/2 cup Natvia, and vanilla essence.
- In a separate bowl, combine the buttermilk and eggs. Mix.
- Sift and add the self-raising flour to the bowl with solid butter gradually. In between, pour in the butter milk mix.
- In a bowl, mix in the tinned apples and1 tsp cinnamon.
- Line a baking tray and add half the mixture with buttermilk first. Then, add half the apple mixture making sure layer is even. Repeat again then top with the mixed bowl of silvered almonds.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes
|Carb||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|