Apple Raspberry Slice
Servings 16 slices
IngredientsCake: 1 1/3 cup/340g/11.9 oz butter, at room temperature 3/4 cup/135g/4.7 oz Natvia 2 eggs 1 1/3 cup/340g/11.9 oz yoghurt, low fat 1 tsp vanilla extract 3 cup/450g/15.8 oz plain flour 1 pinch cinnamon 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp baking powder 1 pinch salt 4 apples, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced 1/2 cup/125g/4.2 oz sugar free raspberry jam Topping: 1/4 cup/37g/1.3 oz plain flour 1/4 cup/25g/0.8 oz oats 1/4 cup/60g/2 oz butter, at room temperature 2 tbsp/28g/1 oz Natvia
- Paddle all of the topping ingredients together until it forms clumps and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray a 13x9’’ pan and then line with parchment paper and spray again.
- In a stand still mixer fitted with a paddle, cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs slowly and mix until incorporated.
- Add the yogurt and vanilla, mix until just blended.
- Add the dry ingredients slowly and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and spread out evenly.
- Place the apples on top and then spread the jam over that.
- Sprinkle all of the crumb topping over the cake. Bake in the oven for 45-50 minutes or until it is set and tester comes clean.
- Allow to cool and cut into 16 pieces. Serve room temperature. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to four days.