GLUTEN FREE ORANGE CARROT CAKE
Makes 16 Slices
Ingredients500g grated carrot 3 eggs 3 tsp vanilla extract 1 tsp cinnamon 1/2 tsp nutmeg 2 orange, juiced 300g almond meal 60g coconut oil melted 1/3 cup Natvia 1 cup of raisins 3/4 cup chopped walnut 1 tsp bicarb soda 120g cream cheese 60g butter 1 1/2 cup Natvia Icing Mix
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Prepare 500g grated carrot, add orange juice to the raisins.
- Mix the carrot with eggs, 2 tsp vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, melted coconut oil, Natvia, raisins, bicarb soda and almond meal.
- Stir until well combined and transfer to 20cm round baking pans. Prepare two portions for two layers of cake.
- Bake for 60-90 minutes, or until skewer comes out clean.
- Mix all frosting ingredients: Natvia icing mix, butter, cream cheese, 1 orange juice, and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Apply the frosting to each cake layer.
- Decorate and top with nuts, raisins or berries.