Apricot and Walnut Scones
300 g All purpose flour
25 g Natvia
4 g baking powder
3 g Baking soda
1 g salt
125 g Butter
250 mls Buttermilk
60 g Dried apricots, chopped
60 g Walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 218° C. Line a cookie tray with baking paper.
- Sift flour and add Natvia, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add butter and mix until a fine crumb texture is formed.
- Stir in buttermilk to form a dough.
- Mix in apricots & walnuts.
- Separate dough to fill ⅓ of a cup and place onto baking paper.
- Brush with egg for a glossy, more golden result.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light brown.
- Immediately remove scones from cookie sheet.
|Carb||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|