Peanut Butter Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
75 g oat flour
25 g peanut flour
3 tablespoon Natvia natural sweetener
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 tablespoon peanut butter
1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
6 tablespoon almond milk
0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
6 tablespoon cacao nibs
For the filling -
2 tablespoon Nuttvia
2 tablespoon thick natural yogurt
2 tablespoon cacao or cocoa powder
- Mix together the oat flour, peanut flour, Natvia and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Place the peanut butter, coconut oil and almond milk in a pan and heat up, stirring until melted and well combined. Remove from the heat and whisk in the vanilla.
- Pour into the dry ingredients and mix to combine. Fold in the cacao nibs. Divide into 10 pieces then flatten out with your hands to form cookie shapes. Place on a baking sheet lined with greaseproof paper and chill for at least 1 hour to firm up.
- Meanwhile beat together the filling ingredients and chill until ready
- Remove two cookies from the fridge, spread one with some of the filling and sandwich the other cookie on top. Enjoy!