Baby Banana Cheesecakes
Makes 12 mini cheesecakes
1 cup walnuts
0.25 cup hazelnut meal
30 g butter, melted
220 g fresh ricotta
100 g cream cheese
0.5 teaspoon cinnamon
0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoon Natvia
0 Sugar free dark chocolate, to garnish
- Spray 1/2 cup sized muffin tray with canola oil, then line the muffin tray with baking paper, cut in a cross pattern to fit in the muffin tin.
- Add 1 cup walnuts to a cling wrap bag and use a rolling pin to smash walnuts until fine crumbs.
- Mix the crushed walnuts and 1/4 cup hazelnut meal in a separate bowl.
- Add 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder to the bowl and mix.
- Add 30g melted butter and continue to stir the mixture until it has become like coarse bread crumbs.
- Spread mixture evenly between the muffin tray and each to flatten out to form the biscuit bases for each of the mini cheesecakes.
- Place biscuit bases inside the muffin tray in the fridge to cool for at least 20 minutes.
- As the biscuit bases are cooling, add 100g cream cheese, to a separate bowl.
- Also add 220g ricotta cheese.
- Add 1/2 tsp vanilla extract.
- Add 2 tbsp Natvia & begin to beat mixture.
- Add 1 egg and continue beating.
- Beat 1 banana in seperate bowl until soft and gooey.
- Add beaten banana to mixture and continue beating.
- Take biscuit bases out of the fridge & pour mixture evenly across the biscuit bases.
- Bake the mini cheesecake mixtures in the oven for 30 mins at 180°C
- Remove baby banana cheesecakes from the oven and grate dark chocolate over the tops to garnish.