Baked Granola Bar
Prep: 15 minutes
Chill: 15 hours
6 medjool dates, deseeded
1 tablespoon hot water
250 g nut & seed mix (2 cups) (e.g. slivered almonds, chia seeds, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, coconut etc)
2 tablespoon unflavoured protein powder
50 g coconut oil, melted (¼ cup )
1 tablespoon nut butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 160ºC. Prepare a tray with baking paper.
- In a blender or food processer, add dates and hot water and blitz to a paste.
- In a bowl, add nuts and seeds, date paste, protein powder, coconut oil and nut butter. Mix to combine.
- Pour mix into baking tray and press down with a spoon. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden on top. Allow to cool completely before placing in the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Slice into bars and serve.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|