Banana Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
150 g Butter, softened
135 g Natvia
2 ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
200 g Dark chocolate chips (sugar free)
20 mls Vanilla essence
300 g Self-raising flour
60 mls Milk
- Preheat oven to moderate: 180-190°C.
- Combine butter, Natvia and eggs and beat with an electric mixer until light and creamy.
- Gradually add the other ingredients and stir until the mixture is well combined.
- Spoon into cupcake tray and bake for 10- 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in centre of cakes comes out clean and tops are just turning golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before removing and cooling fully on wire wrack.