Prep 15 minutes
Cook 60 minutes
225 g all purpose flour (1 ½ cups)
160 g Natvia natural sweetener (¾ cup)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon corn flour
250 g beetroot, boiled and pureed
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
55 g macadamia oil (or other mild tasting oil) (¼ cup)
- Preheat oven to 160ºC. In a bowl, combine flour, Natvia, baking powder and corn flour. Stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together beetroot puree, salt, vanilla and macadamia oil.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until a dough forms. If too sticky to handle, refrigerate for 30 minutes before rolling into golf-ball sized balls and placing on a lined baking tray.
- Using your fingers or a fork, press balls down until flat.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cook on a rack before eating.
|Carb||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|