Prep: 5 minutes
Cook: 1 hour
2 large bananas, mashed
60 g milk (¼ cup)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
110 g light tasting olive oil or vegetable oil (½ cup )
230 g self raising flour (2 cups)
90 g Natvia (½ cup)
0.5 teaspoon baking powder
pinch of salt
2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 160ºC.
- Lightly grease and line a regular sized loaf tin.
- Combine the wet ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl sift in the flour and then add the remaining ingredients. Stir to combine. Add the wet ingredients and then stir using a spatula until just combined. Spoon into the loaf tin. Sprinkle with the walnuts and extra cinnamon
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and stand on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from the tin and rest on a wire rack until cool
|Carb||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|