BEETROOT CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY PUDDINGS
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
300 g Cooked Beetroot
100 g No Added Sugar Dark Chocolate
3 tablespoon Coconut Oil
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
100 g Almond Flour or Ground Almonds
70 g Natvia
30 g Cacao or Cocoa Powder
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
100 g Frozen Raspberries
4 teaspoon Nuttvia or Chocolate Spread of choice
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease 4 x individual pudding pots.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil then set aside to cool a little.
- Place the cooked beetroot, melted chocolate, eggs and vanilla into a blender and whizz up until smooth.
- Add in the flour, Natvia sweetener, cocoa powder and baking powder and blend until quite thick. Stir in the frozen raspberries.
- Spoon half the mixture between the pots. Add one teaspoon of chocolate spread into the middle of each then spoon over the remaining batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until risen and firm to the touch.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|