LCHF Berry Crumble
- Preheat oven to 180°C Fan.
- Start by adding 100g cubed butter (cold) to a mixing bowl.
- Add 3/4 cup of Sale Raising flour to the mixing bowl as well as 1/3 cup Natvia.
- Add a pinch of ground cinnamon and ground ginger each and rub the mixture together loosely until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- Once it has become like breadcrumbs, add 45 Hazelnuts and 45g Walnuts to the crumble mixture. Mix this together and then set aside.
- Peel a green apple and diced it into cubes and add then to an oven baking dish. A litre ovenproof dish will be best.
- Add another sprinkle of cinnamon to the dish with the apple in it.
- On top of the seasoned cinnamon apple, add 500g raspberries, and 250 blueberries.
- Use your hands to mix the contents of the oven dish together.
- Top the dish of fruits with the crumble mixture and evenly create a top layer.
- Bake the crumble for 40 minutes at 180°C Fan or until golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and let cool before serving optionally with some cream etc!