Strawberry Yoghurt Muesli Muffins
1 cup gluten free flour
0.75 cup almond meal
0.33 cup Natvia
0.33 cup melted lactose free butter
0.25 cup wheat free oats / rolled rice flakes (dependent on allergies)
0.5 cup roughly chopped mixed berries (raspberries and strawberries)
0.25 cup mixed seeds (pepita, sunflower, poppy)
180 g lactose free yoghurt
0.5 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Combine flour, almond meal, baking soda and Natvia
- Whisk egg, vanilla and melted butter – stir into the dry mix
- Add yoghurt, berries, oats and seeds. Mix well
- Pour into muffin tray and bake at 180 degrees for approx. 20 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
- Devour. Or store them in an airtight container and eat them for breakfast like you originally planned. We’re all friends here, we don’t judge.