Sugar Free Vanilla Crescents
2.5 cup oat flour
1 cup almond flour
1 cup cold (hard) coconut oil
0.75 cup Natvia
2 egg yolks
1 teaspoon fresh Vanilla (or organic Vanilla essence)
- *It's important that all ingredients are cold...especially the coconut oil should be cold and hard
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line 1 large oven tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Use an electric hand mixer and combine cold coconut oil, Natvia, egg yolks and vanilla essence for about 20 seconds.
- Add oat flour and almond flour. Beat for 1 minute on lowest speed.
- Take a heaped teaspoon full of dough, roll it gently in your hands and form a crescent.
- Place each vanilla crescent on the oven tray and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Instead of the usual sugar dusting I used extra dark chocolate and used Du Chocolat for dusting.