BERRY HEART CHEESECAKES
Prep time: 15 Minutes
Cook/Chill: 20 minutes then 2 hours chilling
2 tablespoon Nutbutter
50 g Ground Almonds
2 tablespoon Melted Coconut Oil
250 g Soft Cheese
50 g Natvia Sweetener
3 tablespoon Berries Powder (optional)
1 tablespoon Cornflour (heaped)
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
75 g No added sugar white chocolate, broken into pieces
1 Freeze-dried berries, to decorate
- First make the base: Place the oatcakes and ground almonds into a blender and whizz up until broken down. Add in the nut butter and oil and whizz again until the mixture comes together
- Divide between 4 x individual silicone heart cases (or round ones), fill to reach ⅓ and press down. Preheat the oven to 170C.
- Next blend the cheesecake ingredients until quite thick and smooth. Pour between the silicone cases to fill to the top of each. Place on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes until firm. Leave to cool then chill in the fridge for 2 hours
- Carefully pop out of the cases and place on a wire rack. Gently melt the coconut oil and white chocolate and spoon over each heart to cover.
- Sprinkle over freeze-dried berries (and dried rose petals). Chill for a further 30 minutes - then enjoy!