Valentine’s Day Jam Tartlets
Prep: 20 minutes
Cook/Chill: 50 minutes
165 g Buckwheat Flour
2.5 tablespoon Natvia
1 Pinch of Salt
90 g Unsalted Butter, cut into cubes (3/4 cup)
1 Egg Yolk
1 tablespoon Cold Water
3 tablespoon Natvia Strawberry and Raspberry Fruit Spread
1 Natvia Sweetener blitzed to serve
- Preheat the oven to 170C (fan-forced). Grease a muffin or individual tart tin.
- In a food processor combine the buckwheat flour, Natvia, salt and butter. Pulse until it resembles breadcrumbs. Add the egg yolk and the cold water, pulse again until the mixture forms a bal
- Tip the dough onto your work surface and mould into a disk. Wrap with cling film and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to rest
- Once rested, roll the pastry out onto a floured board (around the thickness of a $1.00 coin). Using a round cookie cutter cut out 24 circles big enough to line your prepared tin.
- Spoon ½ teaspoon of the Natvia fruit spread into each tart shell.
- Cut small love hearts out of the remaining pastry and place on top of the Individual tart.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Leave to cool in the tin for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely
- Dust with blitzed Natvia to serve
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|