Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate Brownie Cookies
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook/Chill: 45 Minutes
80 g Butter, Softened
198 g Natvia
0.5 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Vanilla
140 g Gluten Free Plain Flour (1 cup)
0.5 teaspoon Baking Powder
180 g Natvia Dark Chocolate
4 tablespoon Natvia Salty Caramel Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cream the butter and Natvia together using an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Add the eggs, salt and vanilla, beat on medium speed until smooth. Add the flour and baking powder. Mix until just combined.
- Melt the Natvia dark chocolate in the microwave as per the instructions. Pour the melted chocolate into the biscuit batter. Beat for a minute on a medium speed.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes
- Once chilled, Use a dessert spoon to spoon the mixture onto the prepared tray. Using the palm of your hand flatten the biscuits to your desired size. Bake for 11 minutes
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes on the tray before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled spread some of the Natvia Salty Caramel Sauce on the flat side of half of the biscuits and sandwich together with the remaining biscuits.