Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook/Chill: 15 Minutes
1 teaspoon Unsalted Butter, melted
4 tablespoon Natvia
125 mls Thickened Cream
60 g Natvia Dark Chocolate
2 Eggs, Separated
0.25 teaspoon Cream of Tartar
0.25 teaspoon Xantham Gum
- Preheat oven to 190C. Grease four 1-cup ramekins with butter and dust with 1 tbsp of Natvia. Set aside
- In a small saucepan, combine the cream and 2 tablespoons of Natvia. Place over a medium heat. Bring to a simmer then whisk in the xanthan gum. Remove from the heat.
- Break the chocolate up into small pieces and place into a heatproof bowl. Pour over the hot cream and stir until the chocolate has melted
- In a separate bowl combine the egg whites, 1 tablespoon of Natvia and cream of tartar. Using a hand mixer, whisk the egg whites to stiff peaks.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture and whisk to combine.
- Gently fold about ½ a cup of the egg whites into the chocolate to lighten it. Add the remaining egg whites and gently fold together
- Spoon your mixture evenly into the prepared ramekins
- Place the ramekins onto a baking tray and bake for 10-15 minutes. The soufflés are done when they have risen and have a slight wobble.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|