CINNAMON APPLE CRUMBLE GLAZED DONUTS
- Preheat the oven to 180C and lightly grease a 6-hole donut tin.
- Mix together the flour, ground almonds, Natvia, cinnamon and baking powder in a bowl.
- Whisk together the apple puree, milk, eggs, oil and vanilla then pour into the dry ingredients and mix well to form a batter. Divide between the donut holes to reach the top and bake for 20-25 minutes until firmed up and golden. Leave to cool.
- Meanwhile make the frosting: Beat together the soft cheese, Natvia and cinnamon and keep in the fridge until needed.
- Heat the coconut oil in a small pan and add the apple pieces, granola, Natvia and cinnamon and cook over a medium-high heat for 5-10 minutes until golden and caramelised.
- Once the donuts have cooled, pop out and spread each one with some of the frosting then spoon over some of the apple crumble mixture over each side. Enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|