CHOCOLATE, CRANBERRY & CHESTNUT TARTS
Prep: 15 minutes
Chill: 2.5 hours
FOR THE BASE:
70 g Oats
30 g Nuts of choice
2 tablespoon Coconut Oil, melted
2 tablespoon Almond or Cashew Butter
FOR THE FILLING:
250 g Soft Cheese (can be dairy-free)
2 tablespoon Coconut Oil
75 g No added sugar Dark Chocolate
20 g Cocoa Powder
4 tablespoon Natvia
FOR CHESTNUT AND CRANBERRY TOPPING:
30 g Cooked Chestnut Pieces, chopped
30 g Cranberries
1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
1 tablespoon Natvia
Pinch of Cinnamon
Cacao nib & seed mix, to sprinkle
- First make the base - Place the oats, nuts, coconut oil and nut butter into a blender or food processor and pulse until a flapjack mixture forms.
- Press between 4 individual loose bottom tartlet tins up the sides and on the bottom then chill in the fridge.
- Meanwhile gently melt the coconut oil and chocolate then set aside for 5-10 minutes. Beat into the soft cheese with the cocoa powder and Natvia then spoon between each tartlet tin, filling each one and smoothing out the top. Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours to firm up.
- While they are chilling, heat the coconut oil in a small pan and add in the chestnut pieces and dried cranberries. Add in the cinnamon and Natvia and cook on a medium-high heat for 5 minutes, stirring well, to caramelise lightly.
- Divide this mixture over the top of each tartlet and sprinkle with a cacao and seed mix (optional). Chill for a further 30 minutes then serve and enjoy!
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|