Blackberry Peach Clafoutis
1 cup sliced fresh peaches
1 cup blackberries
0.33 cup Natvia
0.25 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup milk of choice
0.5 cup all purpose flour
0.75 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 175°C and grease or spray a baking dish.
- Place sliced peaches and blackberries into baking dish.
- Whisk together Natvia, eggs, milk, salt, and vanilla extract.
- Slowly whisk in flour and baking powder.
- Pour mixture over fruit.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-45 minutes, until golden brown and just set.
- Dust with Natvia Icing Mix if desired and serve with ice-cream or whipped cream.