1.5 cup all purpose flour
0.5 cup Natvia
0.5 cup unsweetened desiccated coconut
0.66 cup butter, chilled and chopped
0.5 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
1.25 cup Natvia
4 eggs, whisked
1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 160°C and line a square cake pan with parchment paper. Spray or grease with desired oil.
- Mix together all ingredients until well combined.
- Press 2/3 of the mixture into the cake pan and reserve the rest.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into cake pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining crust/topping mixture.
- Place into preheated oven and bake for 25-35 minutes, until it is set.
- Allow to cool completely and store in the refrigerator.