Chocolate Peanut Cookies
Makes 20 cookies
0.5 cup butter, at room temperature
0.5 cup Natvia
0.33 cup natural peanut butter (make sure to check it's sugar free)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1.33 cup plain flour
1.33 teaspoon baking powder
0.25 cup cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream butter until light and fluffy.
- Add Natvia and mix until combined.
- Add peanut butter and mix just until combined.
- Add vanilla extract, baking powder, flour, and cocoa powder and mix until combined.
- Scoop out tablespoon-sized balls and press down lightly onto sheet pans.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until baked through.