Low Carb Blueberry Cheesecake Slice
Makes 24 slices
150 g unsalted macadamia nuts (1 cup)
75 g oats (make sure certified gluten free) (1/3 cup)
60 g unsalted butter, melted (1/4 cup)
500 g cream cheese, at room temperature (2 cups)
60 g Natvia (1/3 cup)
3 teaspoon vanilla extract
150 g blueberries (1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 150°C and grease a rectangular baking pan.
- Grind the macadamias in a food processor, add butter. Grind the oats and mix into the macadamia mix.
- Place into the bottom of the pan and press down evenly. Set aside.
- Cream the cream cheese until light and fluffy and add Natvia. Mix until combined.
- Add eggs one by one, scraping down the sides and mix until combined.
- Add vanilla extract and blueberries and mix until combined.
- Pour filling mixture into prepared pan and bake for 20-30 minutes until set.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|