Gluten Free Hazelnut Cookies
Makes approx. 24 cookies
0.5 cup butter, at room temperature
2 tablespoon Natvia
0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
1.33 cup hazelnut flour
1.25 cup gluten free flour
0.25 cup hazelnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line baking pans with baking paper.
- Beat the butter until light and fluffy and then add Natvia and cream until combined.
- Add the flours and vanilla extract and mix until fully combined.
- Scoop out tbsp size cookies onto prepared pans and press down slightly, sprinkling with chopped hazelnuts.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.