Blueberry and Almond Danish
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
2 Sheets Puff Pastry
200 g Blueberries (1 + 1/2 Cup)
65 g Natvia (1/3 cup)
2 tablespoon Natvia
1 tablespoon Milk
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Slice the pastry into square quarters and place on 2 x baking paper lined oven trays.
- Combine the blueberries, Natvia and almond meal in a bowl. Spoon into the middle of each square of pastry.
- Fold the edges of the pastry over to enclose the edges of the blueberry filling.
- Whisk together the egg and milk and then brush over the pastry.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the pastry is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
|Carbs||Pro||Fats||Energy KJ||Calories||Serving size|