Peanut butter and Tahini Cookies
Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection. You can find more sugar-free recipes like this one and more over on our Youtube at Healthy Treats. Liked this recipe? SAVE it to your collection
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 15 minutes
140 g Peanut Butter (1/2 Cup)
130 g Tahini (1/2 Cup)
150 g Butter, Unsalted
140 g Natvia (3/4 Cup)
225 g Plain Flour, Sifted (1 + 1/2 Cup)
1 teaspoon Baking Soda
Pinch Of Salt
- Preheat the oven to 160C
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl beat together the peanut butter, tahini butter and Natvia.
- Beat in the egg until combined.
- Using a spatula fold the flour, baking powder and salt into the mixture until combined.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Roll tablespoon sized balls and place onto the baking tray. Press down firmly with the back of a fork.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, until the edges begin to become golden
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 1-2 minutes before carefully moving onto a wire-rack.