Blueberry Loaf Cake
Makes 2 loaf tins (20 slices)
0.66 cup Natvia
1 cup vegetable oil
3 teaspoon vanilla extract
0.75 cup milk of choice
2 cup plain flour
3 teaspoon baking powder
0.25 teaspoon salt
2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 170°C and grease two loaf pans.
- Whisk together the eggs and Natvia until light and fluffy.
- Add oil, vanilla and milk and mix until combined.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt and stir until smooth.
- Fold the blueberries into the mixture.
- Divide into pans evenly and place into preheated oven.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes until a skewer comes out clean.
- Cool slightly, then take out of pan while still warm.