Spiced Pumpkin Loaf Cake
Makes 12 slices
Ingredients1 1/2 cups/375g/13.2 oz butter, room temperature 1 cup/180g/6.3 oz Natvia 4 eggs 1 1/2 cup/375g/13.2 oz pumpkin, cooked and pureed 1/2 cup/125ml/4.2 oz milk (of choice) 3 cups/450g/16 oz plain flour 4 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp salt 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon 1/4 tsp allspice
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease and line a loaf tin.
- Beat the butter until very light and fluffy, then add Natvia and continue beating.
- Add eggs, then milk and pumpkin and mix until smooth.
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, and allspice and combine.
- Pour into tin and bake for 35-45 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Turn out of tin while still warm and allow to cool completely.