Peppermint Chocolate Cookies
Makes 14 cookies
Ingredients1/2 cup/125g/4.2 oz unsalted butter 1 tbsp/14g/0.5 oz Natvia 1 egg 1/2 tsp peppermint extract 1 cup/150g/5.2 oz plain flour 1/4 cup/25g/0.8 oz Du Chocolat 1/4 cup/25g/0.8 oz cocoa powder 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Paddle butter and Natvia until light and fluffy.
- Add butter and peppermint extract and mix until combined. Scrape down the bowl.
- Add flour, Du Chocolat, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda and mix until fully combined.
- Scoop out tablespoon-size balls and place onto prepared sheet pan, press down slightly.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until fully baked.
- Allow to cool completely and store an air tight container for up to a week.