Low Sugar Peanut Butter Squares
Makes 24 slices
Ingredients2 cups natural/unsweetened peanut butter 100g butter softened 1/2 cup Natvia icing or Natvia 1/2 tsp vanilla extract 70g sugar free dark chocolate 70g sugar free milk chocolate
- Line a square baking tray with baking paper
- Mix peanut butter, softened butter, Natvia and vanilla extract in a bowl until well combined.
- Transfer to the baking tray and spread evenly.
- Melt both chocolate in heatproof bowl over boiling water.
- Spread the chocolate on top of the peanut butter mix.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes, cut to size before serving.