Blueberry & Raspberry Pancake Stack
1 cup blueberries
1 sachet of Natvia sweetener
1 Dollop of Vanilla Bean Yogurt, or yogurt of your choice (optional)
0 Your favourite pancake batter, or try two of our favourites, our Simple Protein Pancakes or our Banana, Apple, and Chia Pancakes!
- Place blueberries in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave blueberries for 90 seconds until nice and soft.
- Next, add the sweetener, then grab a fork and crush the berries into a pulp.
- Mix half of blueberry pulp into a standard pancake batter (which makes them turn blue/purple), and save the rest of the pulp to drizzle over the pancake stack.
- Add 1 dollop of vanilla bean yogurt on top (optional)