Raspberry, Almond & Banana Muffins
2 large, ripe bananas
100 g almond yogurt
50 mls very mild olive oil (or melted coconut oil) 1 egg
150 g oat flour
50 g ground almonds
50 g Natvia Natural sweetener
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
100 g raspberries, fresh or frozen
200 g almond yogurt
2 tablespoon Natvia Natural sweetener
1 tablespoon cornflour
50 g raspberries
0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
0 Freezedried raspberries
0 Flaked almonds
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease a 6hole muffin tin.
- Place the bananas in a blender along with the almond yogurt, oil, and egg. Whizz up until smooth. Alternatively, mash the banana and whisk with the other ingredients.
- Now stir in the flour, ground almonds, stevia, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and vanilla to combine.
- Very briefly stir in the raspberries then divide the mixture between the 6 muffin holes to reach the top.
- Bake for 1520 minutes until risen and golden, leave to cool in the tin for 15 minutes then transfer to a wire rack.
- Meanwhile blitz the yogurt, stevia, corn flour, raspberries, and vanilla together then transfer to a container and chill in the fridge for at least an hour.
- When the muffins have cooled, spoon over some of the topping then sprinkle each with freezedried raspberries and flaked almonds. Now enjoy!